As a realtor, you already know that intense competition is the essence of the real estate industry.
For this reason, it is essential for you to create a strong online presence by focusing on effective real estate marketing strategies.
Buyers across the real estate industry conduct extensive online research before finalizing their purchase.
According to statistics, at least 92% of buyers look online to find the perfect house. Their search primarily comprises brokers, prospective properties, dealers, sellers, and projects.
Likewise, an in-depth internet search also helps potential buyers gain a clear view of specifically what they need from their future residential or commercial space.
Real estate digital marketing is super essential for realtors to augment their brand presence, and boost sales.
If you’re just starting out, or want to understand how real estate digital marketing strategies operate, we’ve got you covered!
Read on to know about the 10 effective real estate marketing ideas that really work:
1. Mobile-Friendly Website
With nearly 82% of real estate investors trusting online agents as an authentic information source, remember that your website is the face of your brand.
Of course, it’s also important that your website is effectively optimized for mobile devices, since they account for nearly half of the web traffic across the world.
Statistics also depict that around 79% of mobile users who concur that a website is challenging to navigate will move to another website, and are likely never to return. Yes, that’s how important having a mobile-friendly website is. So, read more about the benefits of having one, here.
2. Local SEO
Here are a few things you must do, to effectively optimize your website and cater to a specific geographical location:
- Localized ad campaigns
- Local business directories or classified ads
- Collaboration with local businesses
- Localized social media communications
For an in-depth analysis of local SEO and how it helps augment your brand, please read The Ultimate Guide to Local Business Marketing.
3. Social Media Marketing
Your brand’s social media reflects everything it entails, and nearly 77% of real estate agents use social media platforms for their business, in diverse ways. In all likelihood, the target audience will often turn into either promoters or clients when you have an engaging online presence on prominent platforms.
Well, social media marketing for real estate agents is a win-win either way. Here’s how you can use real estate social media marketing effectively:
- Ensure you have an active account on all the biggies like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest, and update them regularly.
- Go big on those photographs! Use high-quality pictures of properties, since real estate social media marketing is predominantly visual. You could also include pictures of families living together in the property, as they are highly influential in terms of buying decisions.
- You can also begin engaging with other similar businesses and brokerages to gain more exposure.
- Home searchers are enthusiastic about sharing the pictures and details of their prospective dream home with their friends and family. So, make it convenient for them to share those by adding easy options like social sharing buttons.
- Social Media ads enable you to directly target users and demographics who are particularly interested in investing in local properties. For instance, according to Mediakix, an individual spends nearly 35 minutes on Facebook every day. So, your targeting options could include the following:
- Location: Concentrate your location targeting depending on the area where you are selling properties. You can also target zip codes or pin codes that usually move to your properties’ location.
- Homeownership status: By navigating to Detailed Targeting – Demographics – Home – Home Ownership, you will be directed to three choices, namely, renters, first-time homebuyer, and home buyer. This is super useful in targeting the right audience, mainly depending on the different kinds of properties you are dealing with.
- Age: Instead of merely targeting people over a specific age, or within a particular age bracket, including individuals with a larger intent to purchase a house or property. In all likelihood, your real estate Facebook ad for a villa worth a frivolous amount of money may not be relevant to an 18-year-old student with different priorities. However, the ad below might just be the one –
4. Pay Per Click (PPC)
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising is among the best ways to generate real estate leads, irrespective of your budget. Moreover, PPC helps you obtain hundreds of website visitors, the minute they begin looking for properties.
It also ensures that your target audience overtly sees your services across predominant online avenues, such as their email inbox and search engines.
Likewise, real estate PPC mainly includes:
- Social Media Campaigns
- Search Engine Ads
- YouTube Advertising
- Paid Search Campaigns
Remember, your website is built to convert potential clients into leads. So, don’t shy away from PPC and market your real estate business the right way, through these channels.
- Display: Display ads are primarily useful for services and products with a lengthy sales cycle. For instance, real estate marketing focuses on strategically generating leads, rather than harboring immediate sales. Moreover, since display ads mainly cater to luxury and niche buyers, it is among the best ways to promote your real estate business.
5. Gated Virtual Tour
Gated virtual tours are the next big thing in real estate digital marketing. According to statistics, around 84% of customers decide to buy something after watching a video. So, instead of merely relying on still photographs of rooms and the exterior of properties, give your prospective buyers a realistic feel through virtual walkthroughs and tours.
Also, it is profitable to include online video tours, as it enables viewers to experience how it would feel to literally walk through the property’s layout, and gauge its feel, size, and room dimensions. Adding videos also help online listings rank higher on search engines!
As a real estate agent, you certainly have time constraints, such as keeping up with deadlines and being on time for appointments with clients and potential buyers. Well, it is evident that you can’t be available all day or just a call or text away. So, let AI-based applications like chatbots do it for you, instead!
A real estate chatbot entails a computer program that automatically responds to seller and buyer leads. They are capable of answering basic questions and help with aspects like customer support, lead generation, answering FAQs, and scheduling appointments and property viewings. They also connect you with prospects whenever you are ready and available to interact with them!
7. Flyers and Local Print Promotions
Flyers are one of the best and affordable platforms for exhibiting property photographs, rate charts, and added information about upcoming viewings and events. They can conveniently be delivered to people’s residences, or handed out at property fairs, shopping malls, and other open spaces.
You can also use local venues like metro stations, airports, billboards, etc. to grab the buyer’s attention and prompt them to schedule a visit. For example –
Try garnering people’s interest by making your designs visually appealing, eye-catchy, and attractive.
Since you have come this far, we have one more tip for you!
Ensure that your design copy is crisp while using the best CTAs to drive conversions.
8. Influencer Marketing
Influencer marketing is an excellent strategy to expand your business and generate fresh leads.
The first step is choosing a suitable social media influencer interested in the services you offer, to promote your real estate brand. Influencers present your content before a relatively large audience, which increases the likelihood of your business being noticed and shared.
For instance, you may want to partner with social media influencers who can help you to promote your website, individual listings, and social media channels.
This is a fantastic approach for receiving more likes, followers, and shares on your Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media accounts. Influencer marketing is also an effective way to get qualified leads that are easy to convert!
9. Live Webinars with Q&As
Hosting webinars will help you gain access to a broader audience and educate them about the services you offer. With the right content, you can attract potential buyers to attend your webinar and help them realize the value of buying/investing in real estate projects.
Also, don’t forget to include a Q&A session at the end of the webinar, so you can promptly address concerns and answer the audiences’ queries.
10. Relevant Blog Content
Creating interesting, exciting, and relevant content improves your website’s ranking, while enhancing your online presence.
However, it’s not only about making search engines happy. Writing articles about customer pain points makes your brand a thought leader in the real estate industry. On the other hand, research is a significant contributor toward decision-making, when investing in real estate.
In fact, Jeff Bullas, one of the top influencers of Chief Marketing Officers by Forbes, asserts that blogs are one of the primary online factors influencing consumer purchase decisions.
Thus, consistently writing relevant articles, answering FAQs about the real estate industry, providing tips and strategies for investments, and creating value-added content, will certainly help you boost sales in the long-run.
Well, these are just a few out of the countless different ways that real estate digital marketing can help grow your brand! Get in touch to know more about how Growth Engage can help you grow your real estate business and increase sales!